self harming — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

self harming

Options
diane1981
diane1981 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
i am awaiting a date for my pip tribunal, the assessor and dwp have lied throughout there reports. i suffer depression, anxiety, osteoarthritis and sciatica. during the whole process and bein took off my pip, thestress of it all i have started self harming again, because i have not been hospitalised over this the dwp have completely ignored it and did not mention anything about it in there reports.  does anyone know if the tribunal courts will takes this seriously, i am seriously at my wits end now.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi again @diane1981, thank you for sharing this with us.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your assessment experiences and the impact it's had on you. I'm glad to see that you now have your date and that you've had some input from other community members on your other post

If you are having thoughts of self-harm or suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself. If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Please do keep us updated, and we'll advise wherever we can!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.