i am awaiting a date for my pip tribunal, the assessor and dwp have lied throughout there reports. i suffer depression, anxiety, osteoarthritis and sciatica. during the whole process and bein took off my pip, thestress of it all i have started self harming again, because i have not been hospitalised over this the dwp have completely ignored it and did not mention anything about it in there reports. does anyone know if the tribunal courts will takes this seriously, i am seriously at my wits end now.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 760 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.