ESA Tribunal hELP ME - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA Tribunal hELP ME

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    millie13 said:
    how do i apply for a new benefits

Once the Tribunal have accepted your appeal then you'll be able to go back onto assessment rate of ESA but you'll need a sick note from your GP to be able to do this.
    As you've been reading here then you can read but may get confused. As i don't know how your conditions affect you then i won't be able to advise you. You'll need to speak to your local CAB or contact welfare rights for further assistance. You will also need evidence to support your claim, if you haven't already sent it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pigeon55
    pigeon55 Community member Posts: 116 Courageous
    Options
    I had my cb esa stopped Feb 17 have been going through Mr and tribunal appeals since then. Should I have been receiving assessment rate during this period fit notes cover this period.

• poppy123456
    Options
    pigeon55 said:
    I had my cb esa stopped Feb 17 have been going through Mr and tribunal appeals since then. Should I have been receiving assessment rate during this period fit notes cover this period.

CB ESA is only payable for 365 days unless you're placed into the Support Group and then it's paid for as long as you remain in there.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • millie13
    millie13 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Options
    did my suport group thing stop when i came off my esa and never came back on when i started back on my esa>

• poppy123456
    Options
    millie13 said:
    did my suport group thing stop when i came off my esa and never came back on when i started back on my esa>

If you stopped claiming it and then re-applied you would have gone onto assessment rate until you were re-assessed. I have no idea what group you were in before you were found fit for work because you didn't know.
  • millie13
    millie13 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Options
    if i go to my tribunal I am screwed if I don't I am screwed.Dont understand what is happening!! DWP always come off better :-(
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You should speak to the CAB that has been helping you with the process and they will explain everything to you. It's always more difficult when you don't understand it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.