Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
Wendy1962
Wendy1962 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
Hi everyone please could you help me i was awarded low rate of pip for 2 year's it's have had breast cancer and I've got mental health problems a year has gone by they have sent me a form to fill in for a review I've waited over 2 month now still no word is this normal x

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Wendy1962   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for sharing and thank your post. Sorry what has happened.

I would advise have a look at our benefit information on Talk about PIP. Could be useful for support and answers you need.

Have a look at CAB  for anything benefit as well.

Hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Yes, that's normal. It depends on backlog in your area as to how long it can be until you hear something. Expect another face 2 face assessment as most people have them. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.