I am posting too often? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am posting too often?

cracker
cracker Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
I hope I am not posting too much. The frequency will no doubt die down after a bit. I have been alone with illness for so long and unable to talk about it that I am afraid I have a barrage of questions.

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @cracker and welcome to the forum.

Personally I don't think 5 posts in one day could be considered posting too much.

My main concern is if you are having brain fog you could end up being overwhelmed by information coming to you if you post too many questions in one go, though the answers once posted will be there for you review any time. Also answers can lead to more questions.

Perhaps make a list of your questions, prioritise the urgent ones and make your way through over time? It is only a suggestion.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cracker
    Not at all, you can post as often as you like :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • cracker
    Thanks. I'm not overwhelmed by the information. These are question I have had for a long time, it is a relief to finally get some answers.
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Ask away and post as much as you want @crackerwe are hear go help and listen 
  • cracker
    Thank you so much. This support means more than I can say, after so many long years of not being able to speak to anyone about disability. This forum open a new world for me.

Brightness