Help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help

cripps
cripps Community member Posts: 412 Pioneering
i keep getting a pop up saying ( i can’t authenticate you to this website, can anyone help please? ) NC

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    As you have now been able to post a new discussion then it could be the browser you're using. Try a different one and see if the same thing happens.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cripps
    Thank you but I’m not sure how to change my browser? I can post but not all the time and i don’t know if it has gone or not!!NC
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    You are getting a lot of duplicate posts @cripps

What browser are you using?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • cripps
    Sorry don’t know, how do i check which one? 
  • cripps
    Sorry don’t know, how do i check which one? I think it’s gmail 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    If you have a Windows device, you'll have a browser program called Internet Explorer. If you have an Apple product, then you'll use a browser called Safari. There are also other browsers available, such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    You can download different browsers depending on what you prefer but it seems like your browser is the problem here.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.