Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Difficulties without my wife

rakaourakaou Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited September 2018 in Disabled people
Hello. I am  partially sighted  and I have big problems with walking. I have PIP mobility enhanced rate. My problem is to bring my wife to the UK. Her problem is with English test for the  visa.it will take more than one year to study English and for me is to long and I need someone to care about me and I miss to much my daughters. I will be very grateful if someone give me advice. I don't know what to do 


Sign in or join us to comment.