Scored 0 on everything after moving from DLA to PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Scored 0 on everything after moving from DLA to PIP

Options
Scooot09XXX
Scooot09XXX Community member Posts: 50 Connected
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi ive just moved from dla to pip i have scored 0 on everything even though i have mental health problems and other problems can anyone give me advice im at my with end i feel like they lied on all my questions

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Scooot09XXX
    Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear what has happened. Have you considered appealing the decision?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Scooot09XXX,

Welcome to Scope's online community! It's great to have you on board.

As @Ami2301 says, have you considered an appeal? We have lots of information about appealing a DWP benefits decision on our website which might be of interest to you.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, then please do get in touch!
    Liam
  • Scooot09XXX
    Options
    Hi yes i carnt belive i scored 0 on every question i had letters from domestic vilonce doctor hospital i only needed to change over from dla the girl who did the examination said i looked well norished said because i could drive when i had good days i didnt have mental health problems said i could cook wich i carnt said i can wash on my own wich i carnt she lied on every question i have asked them to review it my doctor has been treating me for 10 years and this lady for 45 minuites tell me nothing is wrong with me i do short journeys in my car every now and again if i feel well enough i go out to eat with my daughters a secluded table is avalible they said im able to go out l just dont understand how you can justify what they are doing am i ment to stay in my daughters have only just started to try and get me out the House im so depressed at the minute i dont want to move out of the House now. Thanks for listening x
  • Scooot09XXX
    Options
    Also the question was can you travel on public transport i said no i go everywere by car she aww can you drive i said yes she then said how long ago since you last drove i said about 4 years it was only from ato b 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.