Pip late ones — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip late ones

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Scope mentions 12 maths actually 13 mths as the prove is on my lawyer letter for Mr to dwp

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12
    Im not too sure what you mean, can you explain a little more?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • sam12
    Kant u see I made a, spelling mistake.. Mths not maths. A seriously ill so struggling alot with everything goin on in my life am doing my best to. Explain 
  • sam12
    To get Mr in to dwp
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,939 Disability Gamechanger
    Sam, your MR request has already been sent. You do get 13 months to request the MR but if it's outside the 28 days then you have to have good reason why your request was late.

There's nothing more you can do until the MR decision's been made, i know you're anxious. Sam scope was trying to help.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    I know  this. I was refferring to this site that days 12 mths  should be 13 mths so need altered 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.