Hi, my name is Nannysmurf24! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Nannysmurf24!

Options
Nannysmurf24
Nannysmurf24 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, ty for letting me join your group. Have just found out my husband of 48 has to have his leg amputated. Really don't know what lies ahead, so worried. 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Nannysmurf24

It must be a really worrying time for you, We have lots of information about becoming disabled that might help you and your husband - it has things like benefits, social care, getting out and about and home adaptions.

The community here is a warm and friendly place where you can chat, ask questions and get to know others and so I hope you enjoy it here, jump in and get involved and let us know if you have any questions. :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • sophialob
    sophialob Community member Posts: 61 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Nannysmurf24. Welcome to the community! I'm so sorry to hear about this worrying time, but I hope you find this online community useful and feel that you're not alone :smile:
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Nannysmurf24
    Welcome to the community! I'm really sorry to hear that you're both going through a distressing time. I can only imagine what emotions you might be feeling. We are a supportive community and we will be with you both every step of the way :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness