Appealing. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appealing.

millie123
millie123 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Do you all think I would be better off if I ask for for more time to appeal as I have had a major crisis over the weekend with a member of my family and I have a good enough reason to ask.

Comments

• EurekaGuy
    EurekaGuy Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Yes Milie123, I did and was given 2 weeks. I would call them in the morning 
  • millie123
    millie123 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi thank you I will ring them at 9.00am,and thanx for getting back to me.x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,933 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Do you mean Mandatory Reconsideration or Tribunal? If you mean MR then yes you can ring them, whether they'll wait for you to send the letter of request or just go ahead with the MR is another matter though. As soon as they hear the words MR they may not wait for your letter. I've heard this happen many times. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.