Introducing myself — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Introducing myself

Options
mydaddy
mydaddy Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi my name is gill I have only busted signed up so I thought I would say hello to everyone xx

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mydaddy
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • mydaddy
    Options
    I am 60 years old I have copd mental health issues j am seein a phycatrist atm. Have half lung taken
     I am unable to work now due to my illness. I get money. My hubbie is disabled as well. Our disabled have stopped us having holidays we always went to turkey oh how I miss that country. Regards Gillian Newsway x 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear this, sounds like Turkey was a second home to you, I've never been abroad but I would love to hear about your ventures in Turkey! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • jane1973
    jane1973 Community member Posts: 175 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome @mydaddy i can no longer visit turkey either with my illnesses where about did u go?  Ive been to marmaris a few times and altinkum loads of times and it has changed so much over the years, my sister married her husband who was from antalya in turkey xx
    Hugz to everyone xx
  • mydaddy
    Options
    Hi jane1973 we went to marmaris I just adored it there. We did try kusadasia once but was far to hilly for us and it was a fair treck to the town. Not my cup of tea. Whereas marmaris had it all.. ill health and disabliy has a lot to answer to don't you think. Xx
  • jane1973
    jane1973 Community member Posts: 175 Pioneering
    Options
    @mydaddy it sure does, i never thought id have to stop going on holiday and i have nothing to look forward to, x
    Hugz to everyone xx
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @mydaddy :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness