Are my needs too complex? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are my needs too complex?

EllieStar1989
EllieStar1989 Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
edited September 2018 in Mental health and wellbeing
I have edited these screenshots of my medical records. I have blocked out family names, doctors names and address and tried in most cases to block out my name. I am
always told by service my needs are too complex and I feel like I need an opinion as whether or not they are before I reach out for help again. 

I move around a lot not by choice. I was on pip. I got reassessment and was taken off it. I am
waiting for a tribunal. I am still on ESA. I bet they wrote to my doctor and they was like we don’t even know her she only just joined. I have tones of hospital records, police records from where police have had to help me out due to the state I was in from my panic attacks and I just think my doctor never asks can you prepare a meal, my doctor never asks about medication or about washing and dressing. And the courts will have this and be like yes you are fine when really I am not 

[Pictures removed by moderation due to containing too much personal information]

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi @EllieStar1989
    If you are appealing the decision it may be a good idea to try and get help with wording the appeal.Can you get an appointment with your local CAB or Mental Health Charity and see if anyone is available to help you get your reports in order.
    The danger of having such a lot of information together is that it may not all be looked at.If you can get it condensed into bullet points then it will be easier for the tribunal to go through.
    Any support letters from your care team would be helpful.Good luck 
             Debsidoo.x

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @EllieStar1989, I am sorry to hear that you are struggling. Thank you for taking the time to edit the screenshots to remove names and addresses. Unfortunately this is still too much personal information to post on the community. You are still more than welcome to use the community to gain support and I hope we can help you through this difficult time. If you need anything at all then please do not hesitate to be in touch!
    Scope

• EllieStar1989
    EllieStar1989 Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    What information did they contain all doctors names, hospital and addresses were edited out no one could know who it belonged to 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @EllieStar1989, the information regarding your symptoms was very detailed and was very personal. The community is here to support individuals and we are not medically trained which also may make it hard to state what is complex or not. We are thankful for you sharing your journey with us and please let me know if there is anything that we can do to help
    Scope

Brightness