ESA Appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA Appeal

millie13
millie13 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
I have sent letter into Court and recieved my letter bck from them dated 31/08/2018 How long do i get to sent my paper work in.  ??????

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2018
    Hi,
    You shouldn't delay sending evidence in but as long as it's sent to arrive at least 10 days before the hearing then that's fine. Waiting times for Tribunals are huge ad some are waiting as long as 1 year.

DWP send the Tribunal everything you've already sent, so no need to send it again. You will also get a copy of everything that's sent.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • millie13
    millie13 Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    can i have the hearing in Boston

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    It should tell you in the letter where the hearing will take place.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Very best of luck with the hearing @millie13 and please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.