PIP appeal help? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP appeal help?

Options
ringo1026
ringo1026 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am at My wits end through PIP,I was awarded Pip until 2022,when I had to attend another assessment,where the assesser was young,couldn,t even say My medication,asks if I could walk to the door,I,m sitting on a scooter mind You,result came back and I was deducted two points for mobility,saying I was able to walk 50 metres( I wish),so My Motobility car as to be returned,I have appealed but the don,t know their A**E from their head,had two appeals rejected,then saying I will have to attend a tribunal,then Saturday had a letter saying I was to have another assessment and a A4letter with a ream of pages! what do I do?

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options

It's difficult to advise here without knowing more about your situation. But i'm afraid the DWP can usually bring about another assessment if it really wants to and there's probably not a lot you can do other than to complete the process again. If you can it would be good to visit your MP so they are aware of the impact of these policies.

Best wishes
    David
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.