During a PIP review do you get paid while they are making a decision? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

During a PIP review do you get paid while they are making a decision?

Angelmum75
Angelmum75 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Been getting pip for past 2yrs ,, Had Pip review form followed by f2f at home due to bipolar and epilepsy, had a text test to day dwp had received my report from capita and will write to me within 6 weeks when they have made a decision ,, do you still get normal payments until they write to you ? Due a payment tom but making me anxious as to whether they leave payments as they are in between paperwork , thanks 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Angelmum75   Pleased to met you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing. I am unsure of the answer to your question.

Some one will know a member of our community or team.

We are a supportive friendly community . Care and share.

Hope that helps. Ask the community anything some one will know.

Please take care.  Best wishes for a successful outcome.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Angelmum75 and a warm welcome to the community! I believe you get payments while you are waiting for a review but I am unsure, I hope another member of the community will be able to clarify this. Please do let us know if there community is able to help with anything else :)
    Scope

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @Angelmum75
    As your already receiving PIP it will continue to be paid while awaiting the referral from the assessment and decision, only then if the decision goes against you that's when payments will be stopped.

Good luck on getting your award extended.  
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.