Pip, not sure if it will link up to my MD — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip, not sure if it will link up to my MD

Scooot
Scooot Community member Posts: 11 Connected
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have been to citizen's advice today and she filled all the form in she's not sure if it will Link up to my MD which my daughter
 Made on the 13 the September but said it should do as it hasn't been dealt with yet has anyone else done this plz

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Scooot and a warm welcome to the community, what do you mean by MD?
    Scope

• Scooot
    Manatery decision
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by link up to your mandatory reconsideration (MR) Can you explain a little more please?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Please could you give us a little more information please @Scooot regarding which form it was, then we should be able to help :)
    Scope

• Scooot
    It will be put in with my manory reconsideration as they have not looked at it yet and I had more sporting evidence that has been sent to day I'm sorry I'm all over the place at the moment my depression is getting the better of me and I can't stop crying the citizens advice said I had plenty of information and she could not understand why I WS refused I was on DLA middle and low mobility. Thanks so much for listening to me I have no one Else to talk to

• Scooot
    My daughter phoned the pip on the 13 the saying she was not happy the lies the assessor had said he then asked her all the questions again on what was said then I got a TeX saying my claim Will be looked at again by another assessor but we only got an appointment for today with more evidence for the citizens advice's so she's sent another form in asking for it to be looked at again 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @Scooot and thank you for more information- you have no need to apologise! I am under the impression that you have requested an MR and then citizens advice has helped you with the appeal, now you have sent off more evidence? If this is right then you have done everything perfectly! Was the letter that Citizens advice help with about explaining why an appeal should be made?

Here is more information, from the Scope website, on the appeal process. I wish you the very best of luck and please do let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help! :)
    Scope

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm sure i answered a question very similar to this yesterday. Have you requested the MR by letter or phone call? You should really request it by letter stating what you disagree with and where you think you should have scored those points. Avoiding any possible lies that were told in the report because DWP won't be interested in lies that may have been told. They will only be interested in the descriptors that you think apply to you. You can then send all your extra evidence with the letter of request.

If you're already sent the MR request letter or asked for the MR over the phone then you can try sending the evidence in but don't be surprised if DWP won't wait for the evidence and go ahead and make the decision on the MR.

Only 17% of MR decisions change so most people have to take it to Tribunal. I'd advise getting some help with all of this from either your local welfare rights or CAB. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Scooot
    Thank you . no I haven't had  the Mr yet she said she does not want it to go to appeal as it Will be very stressful to me I'm a nervous wreck so shes hoping they look at my daughters information and this new information together x

• Scooot
    No I think its been done over the phone and today its been sent by citizens advice's by letter today its only been 12 days since my daughter spoke to the DWP x
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Scooot said:
     she could not understand why I WS refused I was on DLA middle and low mobility. Thanks so much for listening to me I have no one Else to talk to

I was on High Mobility & Care indefinitely for DLA and the PIP computer generated decision gave 0 points!
  • Scooot
    Won't they just link together
  • Scooot
    I think this is what has happened that's why I was asking for advise what can I do now my depression is getting the better of me I carnt think straight no sleep for nearly a week all kinds going on in my Head
  • Scooot
    She's asked for a Mr decision and the citizens advice has also asked for a Mr decision
  • Scooot
    Thank you mike

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.