What has happened with my PIP? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What has happened with my PIP?

Options
Nikki76
Nikki76 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all
I have a query which is worrying me a lot,l was on dla,but had to change to pip in June,I did the forms,had f2f ,the assessor lied,they said l had no cognitive behavioural problems,when l do my counselling CBT, take anti depressants,have serious anxiety can't go on on my own,l do have a support dog,to help me go shop,and things,l told her l been suffering domestic violence...she lied.
I did a mandatory reconsideration,that was refused then they said another set of lies for the refusal.
The cab did appeal,l sent off,got my councillor,doctor,even the council did me letters,cos l have serious anxiety,and depression,I got letter back from appeal saying yeah we got it all,like they do,then two weeks ago the courts sent me a weird letter saying,there's new evidence,that's needs looking into,the respondent has two weeks to sort it,and it may go in appellants favour,no need for hearing,next day l had a appeal bundle,then right l get another letter bout four days letter from pip,saying they are looking at my decision,l need to not send anymore evidence,cos they got enough,and l will be hearing from them soon,l am like what the he'll going on,one minute courts saying this now pip looking in claim again ,l did write the courts a serious letter when l sent my medical evidence,saying the pip assessor lied ,about everything not said what l told her...
Has anyone else had this trouble l have 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.