I was got high disabilty allowance 2 month ago they call me for pip with health profationel — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I was got high disabilty allowance 2 month ago they call me for pip with health profationel

Options
chodhry
chodhry Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
no received deseason letter but I was got mobility car I was received letter car company they ask return car because they stop allowance I was ring last 2 week twice they ask u received letter in a week but no received today I ring they ask they send letter but I no received I talk with manger he ask me we send again letter today you received a few days then I ask about mobility car he ask me your decision is standers mobilty 22 50.   And daily living allowance 54 pound he ask then u received letter you can ring and apply re considerations so what can I do now big depress pls nee help

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.