How much ESA for my situation? — Scope | Disability forum

How much ESA for my situation?

I'm 22 and I have PIP Enhanced for daily living and mobility, I am unable to work. Assuming I'm living on my own what ESA could I be entitled to?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.