Esa reassessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa reassessment

Tonight
Tonight Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Been in sg for just over two years sent in esa 50 in May and finally got a ftf!!
But today received a letter to say app been cancelled
My huby rang hcp and was told got new imformatiin via my gp
I was surprised  but hcp can do a paper based now
Sounds silly but I really need to get no into sg but feel I need my chance to explain my  mh issues o c d the impact it has on my life
So now worried 
With it being a reassessment in paper again could I be out into sg 
I know my gp wrote letter saying I don't have active suicidal thoughts but passive ones will this been enough for reg 35 like last time 
Thanku for reading this 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

You can't be found fit for work without an assessment but as it's not your first ESA assessment then you can be placed into the WRAG or kept in the Support Group without a face 2 face assessment. No one can tell you what the decision will be because no one knows how your conditions affect you.

Asking for a copy of the assessment report will give you some idea what the decision will be as they mostly go with the report. There's no timescales to decisions, it depends on backlog in your area. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tonight
  • Tonight
    Where do i get this from 
    Am I allowed to see it before a decision is made  thankyiu
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Ring ESA and ask for a copy to be sent to you. If you live in the UK they will send it before the decision is made. It's just a recommendation in the report but they mostly go with it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tonight
    Really wow
    I will ring on Monday  
    Ta for helping 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.