Housing and council tax — Scope | Disability forum

Housing and council tax

valeriecarter Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
is there anyone I can talk to anyone on here privately who be able to help me work out how much housing & council tax I would get thank you 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.