Im considering not going to my PIP appeal as I’m just too nervous — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Im considering not going to my PIP appeal as I’m just too nervous

norkzbee
norkzbee Community member Posts: 13 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Im considering not going to my PIP appeal as I’m just too nervous. Please give me your ideas to help. Thank you

Comments

• livrose86
    livrose86 Community member Posts: 34 Connected
    Hi, its normal to be nervous. I was too! Just be yourself and take your time with it. Good luck. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Everyone is nervous that's totally understandable. You shouldn't give up. Take someone with you for support, whether it's family member or a friend. Very often people say it's never as bad as they thought it would be. Good luck!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • norkzbee
    norkzbee Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    I’m just worried about the walking distance bit. Some people are advising that you must say how far in how long

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.