Hey all — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hey all

messedhead
messedhead Community member Posts: 15 Listener
Hi guys I'm new here. Suffer with mental health problems been on ESA and dla since 2005.
Had pip face to face 3 weeks ago and waiting on letter for face to face for esa 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @messedhead
    Welcome to the community! Please let us know if there is anything at all that we can help you with! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • messedhead
    Thank you @Ami2301 just done a post and it's been answered
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Welcome to the gang...

Well you've certainly had it tough with your assesments close together. If you need any help there some very knowledgeable members here that can help and advise which route you need to take in helping you through the processes of the DWP, as many of us are or have faced the situation your going through.

If you have any questions you need help with just pop it in the category like ESA, PIP you get the point and you will get the answers you need to help you.??
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• messedhead
    Thank you @Government_needs_reform tbh it's really messed my head up them being so close together. I'm just so worried that I'm going to lose both at the same time and to find out my esa would stop right away if I was found fit to work has been a right kick in the teeth 
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @messedhead your welcome, be strong I know it's hard I've been through all this too I had PIP last year from DLA. One thing is to have as much backup evidence from consultants, surgeons, Drs etc, It needs to explain how you don't cope function and diagnosis also help and my PIP was done Paper Based and left alone for 10 years plus.

Just recently I've had my ESA Support group renewed only a few weeks ago again send and explain everything in great detail and supply all up to date paperwork as I did with my PIP.

Yes lucky again ESA renewed Paper Based No assessment....

Thats the only issue with ESA it stops just like that with an adverse decision... I could never sign on for JSA, UC etc and I won't 

Remember be strong I'm falling apart in my head and trying to cope everyday with my body and my head as I suffer severe physical and mental health disability's.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @messedhead and good luck
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness