pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip

russ1999
russ1999 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
hi had pip ass last fri was asked did i know what a 10 pound note looked like it lasted 30 mun it seem is if the pip ass did nt care

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    russ1999 said:
    hi had pip ass last fri was asked did i know what a 10 pound note looked like it lasted 30 mun it seem is if the pip ass did nt care
    Do you know that when I read this I couldn't remember what colour one was or whose face appears on it.
    No hope for me then!
  • LittleGizmo86
    LittleGizmo86 Community member Posts: 79 Courageous
    Yadnad said:
    russ1999 said:
    Do you know that when I read this I couldn't remember what colour one was or whose face appears on it.
    No hope for me then!
    @Yadnad

Glad im not the only one lol i thought thats a silly question everyone knows what one looks like... thought about it... nope i cant remember what one looks like ahaha
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @russ1999, and thank you for sharing this with us. Fingers crossed for the outcome you're hoping for- do keep us updated!
  • blitzy123
    blitzy123 Community member Posts: 48 Courageous
    i had a telephone  assesement well for my son im his appointee and wasnt asked t his but was asked if he knew what money was 
  • russ1999
    was also asked would i let a trianee sit in i said no think it was atrap ? what do you think
  • russ1999
    hi got zero point  my asser lied from start  complain to capta and they hae said that my asser dose not for them anymore is there anything i can do about this
  • russ1999
    work for them anymore 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2018
    russ1999 said:
    hi got zero point  my asser lied from start  complain to capta and they hae said that my asser dose not for them anymore is there anything i can do about this
    Your next step is to request a Mandatory Reconsideration (MR) you should put your request in writing stating what you disagree with stating where you think you should have scored those points and why. You have 28 days to request it.

You should avoid the lies that may have been told in the report and concentrate on the points you think you should have scored. The DWP won't be interested in any lies that may have been told. If you didn't send any evidence to support your claim you should send it the the MR letter. They very rarely contact anyone for evidence, the onus is on you to make sure it's sent.

I'd advise you to get some help with this from your local welfare rights or other disability advice centre in your area.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • russ1999
    hi have done that but as i said the asser that done my pip left 2 week after it or was told to leave is there a way i can find out
  • russ1999
    hi  the 10's showed no lower limb restriction dose anyone know what  10's mean
  • miilreef
    miilreef Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    I was asked if I know what google maps is and whether I could locate a place on it at my f2f.
    I pointed out at my Tribunal that I can point to the moon in the night sky but I can’t get there....

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.