Should I appeal my PIP being reduced? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should I appeal my PIP being reduced?

kezhendo73
kezhendo73 Community member Posts: 37 Courageous
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am writing looking for advice after being on high rate Pip both care and mobility for 3 years I received my letter back in regards to my review and I was awarded both standard rates I have asked them to look at my claim again,
Today I rang pip as I had not heard anything from them to be told that my claim would stay the same on the same rates.
  I feel like I'm moaning because I am no longer on full rate but I can't understand why I have been given the lower rate as now I am worse then I was in the beginning I have fibromyalgia and damaged discs alongside with depression. I can no longer do the things that someone without my conditions can do.
I am thinking of going appeal but I don't know the first thing about it any advice would help many thanks

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.