awaiting tribunal- how long? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

awaiting tribunal- how long?

oneleggedpirate
oneleggedpirate Community member Posts: 8 Listener
to cut a long story short was on ESA contributions based for a year but never should of been in that group ,the DWP put me in there instead of the support group refused to move me after the year they said i needed to reapply for ESA which i did then got told i needed an assessment went for that got 15 points but the DWP still refused to pay me anything so it went to manditory reassessment, the assessor gave me 0 points i am now awaiting the tribunal any ideas as to how long it will take?
ohh forgot to mention the reason why the assessor gave me 0 points was she did not look at my medical records or asked me any medical questions and she also noticed that i had my false leg on and walked ten feet to the room and sat on a chair for an hour.,ironically i couldnt use my wheelchair that day it was being repaired..

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.