Review after 3 months - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Review after 3 months

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,322 Disability Gamechanger
    Asking for the ESA85 or ESA85A will only help to know what was written about the last ESA assessment you had. Also the time stated is just a recommendation, the decision maker may have awarded a timescale totally different to that. Either way, even with the timescale they can still reassess you at anytime, so the timescales is irrelevant here.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Well I've always had over 4 years before any form of review for ESA, so why @poppy123456 and with the full justification advice is detailed in full, I'm not saying your wrong that they do review people earlier than what's stated in their ESA85... All seems back to front to me.???

So if I get reviewed earlier than that above there will be hell to pay because I think it would be so unfair by doing this to peopl and with having these forms with what the assessment provider has said.

I really can't se why the the DWP need the assessments in the first place if they can change the rules as they go along. Ridiculous...
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• boots123
    boots123 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    This is the form I've been sent, exactly the same as the one I filled in 3 months ago! Even more confused now. 
  • boots123
    My pip assement was sent back to them last month and as I say I've had no decision on that. But I was placed in the support group after the last esa form I filled out 
  • boots123
    Anyway I get the jist,  I have to fill this form out regardless. They no exactly how to add to your anxiety! 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,322 Disability Gamechanger
    This is the ESA50 reassessment form and yes it needs to be filled out and returned by the date stated in the letter.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Sorry @boots123 I have this feeling it was a dreaded ESA50 again. God I hate those bleeding things, I really do feel for you and your right this is just awful having to keep proving ones self, and it is so sole destroying to say the least.

I have to agree with what @poppy123456 stated you must fill it out and also make sure you get I sent back before the deadline. Send it recorded delivery.

Try and detail everything you can, use extra sheets of paper if needed and include you name and NI to each and added extra sheets, and gets as much evidence that backs everything up and how it affects you. Remember this is about the working environment which is different to PIP even though the PIP can overlap with ESA.

Good luck boots123

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.