My Own YouTube Music Channels For My Own Music Creativity Live Compositions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My Own YouTube Music Channels For My Own Music Creativity Live Compositions

gigtryer
gigtryer Community member Posts: 18 Listener
I have Uploaded several of My Own Live Music Compositions, in the last two years, from early 2017 to August 2018- Now. Check out My Compositions. I haven't been well at all for a very long time, so have only managed to Upload stuff in March 2018- ish, that I'd recorded to Multitrack mp3 to make CD Copies of to give to some Friends, Acquaintances Including Library and Charity Shop Workers. Regards. Check out My Tracks; 'Capture To Pause', 'Soaring Skies',and from my Second Own Composition Channel; 'Not Kidding But Wrecking', 'Dangerous Games' and ''Corchestra On Reload', amongst All My Own Creative Live Completely Original Compositions. I'm Very Disabled. This is the efforts, (REGARDLESS OF DISABILITIES I HAVE). ENJOY! THERE"S SURPRISES!

I'm Live, On Live Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Drum And Bass Machine, And Vocals. ALL MY OWN COMPLETE RECORDINGS'. ALL MY OWN ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS. ENJOY! 

Comments

Brightness