PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP

Options
Tinatylertaylor2018
Tinatylertaylor2018 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi i have put in for pip in july i have been for a face to face i have had a txt from dwp sayin they have my form they got that on the 19 july so on the 4 oct i rang dwp to see what goin on and the lady i was taking to said i have be demissed pip today on the 6 oct i got a letter sayin they have all my info i dont no what this means as i have been rufused for this i dont no what goin on 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Tinatylertaylor2018 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.  I am sorry what has happened .

I am not too clear what has happened if they have received the information they require then they will inform you by letter of any decision.

If you have lost PIP you can appeal. You will need to look at our information, advice on PIP. Need to complete a Mandatory Reconsideration.

Look at what you need to do.  The letter you receive usually say what to do next if your not happy with any decision.  Speak to CAB what to do ask for advice and information.. I can understand the anxiety and you are not alone.

We are a supportive, friendly community. Care and share.

Hope that helps.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Tinatylertaylor2018 welcome to the community!

If you do appeal the decision (if you have been refused) then the link to the information about appeals that @thespiceman suggested can be found here.

Please keep us updated, all decisions are confirmed by letter.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Tinatylertaylor2018
    Tinatylertaylor2018 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Does that mean ii have to replay for pip or have they not made a desion yet
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It is best to wait for the confirmation letter first :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Tinatylertaylor2018, and welcome! It sounds as though you haven't received your decision yet, so perhaps wait a little longer or follow it up with a phone call again before you take any further action. Do keep us updated and we'll advise where we can! 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.