ESA issues have thrown me into a relapse - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA issues have thrown me into a relapse

Options
2»

Comments

• Billylynn4668
    Billylynn4668 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Don’t know we’re this country’s has gone wrong but the people who are really sick seem to get to more hassle then someone that just comes into the country from we’re ever get all the help they need but if you are sick you are made to feel like criminals asking the state for money the DWPcan say your fit for work then you need to go through all sort of hoops to explain yourself ask for appeal which they can denied or allow people with no money they can give you scantions if you don’t follow their rules I thought this was a liberal country not we’re the state rules we better watch out think the workhouses will come back run by the DWP we’re we are all going end up sick people children what a state of affairs 2018

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.