Still waiting for Personal Independence Payment after successful tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still waiting for Personal Independence Payment after successful tribunal

Options
Harvey23
Harvey23 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone, My names Harvey, and I was hoping someone could help me with my question, After having my Personal Independence Payment stoped by DWP and waiting almost nine months to see a judge at a tribunal who overturned the original decision not to award me Personal Independence Payment and having received my backdated payment from when the original claim was made I am still waiting for my monthly Personal Independence Payments to start, Can anyone tell me how long this takes as it has been over 3 months thanks.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Harvey23 Pleased to meet you welcome. 
    Thank you for joining and sharing.

Thank you for your question.

I would suggest ring up the PIP helpline.

0800 121 4433.

You can get more information about your claim.

We are a supportive friendly community. Care and share. Lots of information, advice and new friends.

Please ask if we can help or advise on anything some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Harvey23
    Sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for news on your PIP claim. You can get an update and more information about your claim by contacting the PIP helpline on 0800 121 4433.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.