How to ask about WCA Report, and payment issues — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How to ask about WCA Report, and payment issues

lors23
lors23 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
edited October 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hey
I had my work capability assesment on Monday and was going to put a note on my online journoul asking for a copy. Does anyone know what heading l should be asking for this under? Would it be a service issue or payment or a note to my case worker. I am not sure which one to put it under or would l just call instead.

I am also waiting on them checking payment issues from June to August as l never recevied any payment due to my old job putting through things that were not actually income for me. I previously worked in a bank and had gathered up shares for the 15 years l had been there. It was a 3 teir share system and while they were in the top 2 teirs they never belonged to me it was only when they fell to the bottom teir that they belonged to me as but this took 3 years to complete and l left my job a month before they fell into my possession. I did not care as l was so ill the shares did not come into my head. Bur after a few months of leaving my job l received these payslips in that was the bank selling these shares of in my name and the tax paid on them came to £4000 odds. An amount l never received. But UC were convinced this was earnings. I provided my bank statements to prove l had not received this amount. And they said in my last correspondance on my journal they were going to contact my old job to clarify. That was last week. Not heard anything yet but l had previously contacted inland revenue about it myself who said it did not match up and then contacted my old job who explained about the shares company selling of theses share which would have been mine if l had left a month after but the wage slips were showing the tax of £4000 odds going in to payments then at the other end going straight back out so therefore l had no payment in my bottom section.

It's taken them over a week to get back to me which l was going to phone and ask what is happening. Along with asking for a copy of my report. But l don't want to seem over eagar. But am at the stage now l have had 1 payment in 4 months from them and need my benufit as am struggling. 

Would l be better calling or leaving it. 
Thanks
Lors

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lors23
    Sorry you havent had a reply here - I am unsure of your situation so perhaps calling would be a good thing?

Let us know how you get on.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • lors23
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @lors23 going by your thread I'm taking it your on UC I can help you with the form you need to ask for regarding your assessment if it was FTF you need what they call the UC85  if it was a Paper Based assessment you need to ask for the UC85A.
    Personaly I don't know much regarding UC and the journals, so if you can phone and ask for the form I mentioned is what you need regarding your assessment.

Good luck.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• lors23
    Hi
    I have already done the form and had my assesment last Monday. I know that l can ask for a copy of my assesment that the health care prof sends to DWP. I just wondered how long l should wait. And what note to put on my journal to ask for a copy. I can just call and ask. 
    Thanks anyway
    Lors
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Phone or put it in your journal NOW it will be fine and it should take no more than 10 working days to recieve it. Good luck @lors23
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I did advise you in your previous thread to wait about a week before asking, did you ask for the report or at least put a note on your UC account?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lors23
    Not yet l know you told me to wait a week but was unsure what heading to put it under in my journal. I will do it now then.
    Thanks

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.