Need help with pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Need help with pip

biglumboo
biglumboo Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Need help with pip

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @biglumboo
    Can you give us a bit more information so we can help? What do you need to know?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @biglumboo

Good Morning I do hope that you are having a good start to the day?????

Yes you have come to the right place for both “help & support with your “Pip”

Please please let me know what help /support is needed?????

We have got lots of info/advice/members who will be very helpful to you!!!!!

Please please come back to me & I will get the “ball rolling”
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @biglumboo welcome to the community!

How can we help? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • biglumboo
    Hello all 
    Before it changed to pip i used to recieve enhanced  rate mobility and care now since its changed i my condion is worse they have decided to take my full mobility from me and now will have to hand the car back 19th oct.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Your next step is to request the Mandatory Reconsideration but you should get further advice before doing this by contacting either your local welfare rights or other disability advice centre near you. You have 28 days to request the MR if that's what you're planning on doing. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    biglumboo said:
    Hello all 
    Before it changed to pip i used to recieve enhanced  rate mobility and care now since its changed i my condion is worse they have decided to take my full mobility from me and now will have to hand the car back 19th oct.
    Join my club!

Same for me - enhanced mobility & care indefinitely DLA to 0 points PIP!

Good luck

• biglumboo
    Thanks poppy this is the response of a mr where do i go now
  • poppy123456
    biglumboo said:
    Thanks poppy this is the response of a mr where do i go now
    Tribunal is your next step and you need to fill out the SSCS1 form and send your MR decision letter with it to HMCTS.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • biglumboo
    Could you break diwn yr message as i dont follow
  • poppy123456
    biglumboo said:
    Could you break diwn yr message as i dont follow
    If you've already asked for a Mandatory Reconsideration and the decision stayed the same then your next step is to request the Tribunal. The form you need to fill out for this is the SSCS1 and you can download and print this off online or visit your local CAB who will happily give you the form. You will need the MR decision letter to send with the SSCS1 form and you send these to HMCTS (Tribunal) within 28 days of the MR decision.

If you haven't requested the MR then you need to do this first before Tribunal.
  • biglumboo
    Thanks poppy i shall contact cab

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.