ESA medical report form, what do these phrases mean? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA medical report form, what do these phrases mean?

london75
london75 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
WHAT DOES IT MEAN ON THE MEDICAL REPORT FORM,WHEN PROGNOSIS,EXPECTED CHANGE,FUNCTIONAL PROBLEMS,NOT APPLICABLE,WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE HELP ME

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @London75, hello and welcome, let’s look at the statement you posted, your prognosis has not been diagnosed and confirmed, and when it is confirmed the functionality problems you are having , showing or reported at your acessment are not conducive to the condition for your prognosis yet to be confirmed? If your prognosis and diagnosis is confirmed then the expected changes to your health problems , conditions will change for the better or worsen and the functional problems you are experiencing now are not related to your expected diagnosis, I hope you are able to follow the thread. 
  • london75
    hi wilko,does this mean im fit for work,i cant even go out of the house,havent been out for a month,im on esa wrag,and get pip,i'm worrying that this one medical will push me on to jsa and stop my pip.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Does it mention anything about LCW or LCWRA or reg 29 or 35?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    edited October 2018
    If it recommends any of the groups it will state this in the report but you have to know what to look for. LCW is limited capability for work and LCWRA is limited capability for work related activity.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • london75
    hi poppy,it does'nt say any thing,but my mum worked out the points,and it looks like she has given me only 6 points.does'nt reccomend any groups,i've been inthe wrag group for last 4 years.

• poppy123456
    If it's only 6 points then that's not enough for WRAG because you need at least 15 points. If a group is recommended then it would stay this, as you say it doesn't then it could well be fit for work. They usually go with the report and if the decision is fit for work then you'll have 28 days from the date of the decision to ask for the MR. Of course, you can't do anything until that decision is made. Good luck.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.