Good evening all, I'm BenjaminS9 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Good evening all, I'm BenjaminS9

BenjaminS9
BenjaminS9 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hi all, I'm Ben and I'm 26, currently struggling greatly with my mental and physical health and fighting the DWP who have refused me twice for ESA. More about that in my post on what's happening in the ESA forum. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @BenjaminS9 welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you are struggling and having issues with benefits. I can assure you that there are very knowledgeable members in the community and will be able to help you with ESA/DWP.

If there is anything else that we can help you with then please do not hesitate to let us know! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Circe
    Circe Community member Posts: 68 Pioneering
    Welcome, try citizen Advice Bureau too, some great folk and resources here. All is not lost even though it feels like it is. 
    Carpe Noctem
  • BenjaminS9
    BenjaminS9 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Ami2301 said:
    Hi @BenjaminS9 welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you are struggling and having issues with benefits. I can assure you that there are very knowledgeable members in the community and will be able to help you with ESA/DWP.

If there is anything else that we can help you with then please do not hesitate to let us know! :)
    Circe said:
    Welcome, try citizen Advice Bureau too, some great folk and resources here. All is not lost even though it feels like it is. 
    Thank you both for the warm welcome, i've posted a long-ish post over in the ESA forum, it's taken a while as re-living and writing it all has taken it out of me. I've got to contact the doctors to get some letters printed and proof documented for the tribunal! 
  • cracker
    cracker Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Just want to welcome you here. It is a wonderful forum.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @BenjaminS9, and a warm welcome to the community! Hopefully our members will be able to offer some guidance for you!

Brightness