Waiting to here back from pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Waiting to here back from pip

Rubkin
Rubkin Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I was sent the papers quite a few weeks ago and I have still not heard back from them,how long do they take to get an answer from them.and also is it bad that I haven't had a reply.

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    There are no timescales with back logs it's anybodys guess
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you had your assessment yet?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Rubkin
    Rubkin Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    All I,ve had is a large page booklet to fill out and send back which I have done some weeks ago.
  • crazydaisy
    crazydaisy Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi!
    I've just posted my PIP application. Hooray! Never been so glad to get rid ofa form before in my life.
    They do say that it will take some weks to hear. I do wish they would at least send an aknowledgement of receiving the document, but then the DWP aren't in the 21st century yet!
    I'd give it 2 months, then give them a ring t see what progress has been made. I'm going to do the same!
    Good luck by the way! :)  
  • janekim96P
    janekim96P Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
    Hi all I sent my review form by 29th August I got told 8/10 weeks! It'll be Xmas before I hear back then a f2f can't sleep worried sick waiting for the dreaded envelope to be posted every day good luck to everyone ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.