Pip waiting times. - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip waiting times.

13»

Comments

• Mandy58
    Mandy58 Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
    Who's no what's going on with these people 
  • Dean999
    Dean999 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
    I qualified for pip and i am covered up until Nov 2019 i received my Renewal in December 2018 i phoned up to get extra time over xmas as i was unable to make appointment with citizens advice beauro until the 08/01/2019 we completed forms and i sent them back on the 09/01/2019 With Recorded Delivery signed all the way which cost £7.30 guaranteed to be there by 8am next morning . what i would like to ask is how long does it Roughly take to hear back from pip if your pip is going to continue many thanks for your time in reading my question.   
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Dean999 said:
    I qualified for pip and i am covered up until Nov 2019 i received my Renewal in December 2018 i phoned up to get extra time over xmas as i was unable to make appointment with citizens advice beauro until the 08/01/2019 we completed forms and i sent them back on the 09/01/2019 With Recorded Delivery signed all the way which cost £7.30 guaranteed to be there by 8am next morning . what i would like to ask is how long does it Roughly take to hear back from pip if your pip is going to continue many thanks for your time in reading my question.   
    Answered on your other thread.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Mandy58
    Mandy58 Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
    edited January 2019
    Hi dean you will get a text message saying that they have received your claims form text message will also said that you will hear from them again and then you will get a letter for appointment to go to face to face assessment sometimes it depending where you live  some part of the country people claim it's quicker after your assessment it can take anything from now until when it suits them GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU HEARD FROM THEM SOON 
  • ben2129
    ben2129 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi just had my pip reassessment today how long am I looking at waiting in Devon an Cornwall ? 
  • poppy123456
    ben2129 said:
    Hi just had my pip reassessment today how long am I looking at waiting in Devon an Cornwall ? 
    There's no timescales. Backlogs is just part of the reason a decision can be delayed. Wait a week and ring DWP for a copy of the assessment report. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be as they mostly go with the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • sweet65
    sweet65 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi I had my F2f assessment, requested the report, I noticed that a couple of questions were not correct, so I rang up DWP and explained so they added it on , the report gave me 8 for each but it should have been 12 and 14 will they put that in or do you think I will have to appeal if they award me anything, it has been in total so far 12 weeks in total and still waiting ? Sorry if I have gone on it just very stressful. 
  • poppy123456
    sweet65 said:
    Hi I had my F2f assessment, requested the report, I noticed that a couple of questions were not correct, so I rang up DWP and explained so they added it on , the report gave me 8 for each but it should have been 12 and 14 will they put that in or do you think I will have to appeal if they award me anything, it has been in total so far 12 weeks in total and still waiting ? Sorry if I have gone on it just very stressful. 
    The mostly go with the report, it's very rare to go against it. Once the decision is made, if you're not happy you have 1 month from that date to request the MR but i advise you to get some face to face advice from either welfare rights or CAB near you.
  • daveymayve
    daveymayve Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    sweet65 said:
    Hi how long did it take to get pip after your assessment in Cornwall and Devon area 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi how long did it take to get pip after your assessment in Cornwall and Devon area 
    The member you have quoted hasn’t been online since July 2019 so you may not get a response, the standard waiting time is 12 weeks at present.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.