New questions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New questions

Wavydave1
Wavydave1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I was awarded pip this January for 3 years after winning my mandatory reconsideration for ESA support group.but just today received yet another capabilities for work questonaire only ten months after the last one. I thought they might have left me alone a bit longer.. any advice please

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

They can re-assess you at anytime for ESA and i'm afraid you'll have to fill that form in and return it no later than the date stated on the letter. You'll need to send all your evidence with the form to support your claim. A face to face assessment will most likely be needed as most people have them. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.