F2f — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

F2f

Options
pigeon55
pigeon55 Community member Posts: 116 Courageous
Had assessment this week. I entered the assessment and the assor told me to sit down and said you look in pain so we will just ask a few questions regarding your arthritic problems and we won't do the physical part. I was surprised that there would be no questions regarding my other medical conditions. This being my 6 assessment I'm a bit concerned as the assor was very friendly and the assessment only lasted 15 minets. Anyone have any thoughts.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

No one could even begin to guess what the outcome could or would be. You'll just have to wait for the decision. Hopefully it won't be too long. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Im glad you had a pleasant experience, I hope you get the outcome you hope for. Let us know how you get on :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • house3
    house3 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    hi i went recently for my esa medical.. the kind woman said the same to me..it was the shortest assessment ive been to, around half hr..i was put in the support group for the first time.i was b4 in the work related..good luck..xx
  • house3
    Options
    i have fibro and ostroartritias...xx
  • house3
    Options
    and aspergers i ment to say..good luck x

• pigeon55
    pigeon55 Community member Posts: 116 Courageous
    Options
    Regarding my f2f interview for my uc assessment. After fighting to be put in the support group esa for 18 months and taking it as far as I could. I was pleased to recive notification from uc that I was to be awarded a payment after my assessment and not to be reassessed for 18 months. It amazes me that as soon as there was no back pay involved in was moved into the erelevent support group. Mind boggles.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.