Phone call — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Phone call

Options
adrianna83
adrianna83 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Wonder if anyone can help I had a txt at 12 today saying pip will ring me between 12 and 4 when lady rang all she said is we want no if ur sending anymore evidence in iv just sent a Mr off as I only got 4 points on living and low mobility and one else had this and wat was the out come 

Comments

• atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi

Could you explain any further on what was asked by DWP?

Thanks
  • adrianna83
    Options
    Yes hun I was awarded pip by tribunal last year after a 13 month wait they awared standard on both   til March 2019 but pip sent me for a face to face I only got awarded mobility standard so I put a Mr in 6 week ago had a txt today saying they will ring me 2 til 4 all the woman asked me on the phone is have I got anymore evidence to send in I said no as u got everything she said ok that all I need no and said bye 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like they were looking at the MR application. They rang to see if you could provide a bit more evidence to help you get an award.
  • adrianna83
    Options
    I don't no wat else to send I sent all doctors records surport letters and disability solutions helped me fill forms out xx
  • adrianna83
    Options
    She didn't say that she just said have u got anymore I said no I sent u everything she said ok x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,066 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    She was most likely asking if you had further evidence before making a decision. What ever the reasons for the call today, we can only guess the reasons. There's nothing more you can do now but wait for the decision for the MR, then Tribunal if that fails and most MR decision do.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.