Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal

Mikey44
Mikey44 Community member Posts: 74 Courageous
I finally had my Tribunal hearing today and thankfully they awarded me the Enhanced Rate of Both components.In my Assesment I recieved 11points on both,one question on each was 12and 11 respectivly points on their own.I recieved in total 33 points as oposed to the assesment total of 23 points.

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
  • Peasmold_01
    Peasmold_01 Community member Posts: 144 Pioneering
    Well done, it goes to prove the point. Illegitimi non carborundum.
    Man is the only animal that blushes  or needs to. 
  • Mikey44
    Yes yes initially I was awarded Enhanced then got assessed a year early and it was taken away but went to Tribunal and have been awarded Enhanced on both and backdated to Jan 18 when it was stopped and the next Assessment is in July 2023 
  • Mikey44
    I’m with anything Mike but they have asked me to provide them with my next exam results after which they will look at whether the award should be lengthened to 10years 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds like things are starting to change. 3 year awards were the norm and if you were lucky you had a 5 year one.
    For the DWP to actually offer/suggest that they will look at a 10 year award at the next review is amazing. Looks like I missed the boat on this one. Based on past experience I had assumed that 3 year awards were here to stay, that is until I died!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.