Esa — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa

Scooot09XXX
Scooot09XXX Community member Posts: 50 Connected
I never got my esa payment i telephoned them and they said i should of had it yesterday they said that someone had been working on my file they put my payment in later that day i asked was it todo with my pip they said no has anyone else had this and do you no what it was for 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

Have you applied for PIP or going through a PIP review?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Scooot09XXX
    Yes poppy but got 0 points on everything this was before i got my desission back im now in my 5th week of my manatory desission but ive heard nothing or my citizins advice have heard nothing i only rememberd the phone call last night .as i have a few memory problems so i thought id check it out. 
  • poppy123456
    We you claiming the SDP on top of your ESA? If so then that will be the reason for not being paid your ESA on time because you won't be entitled to this payment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Scooot09XXX
    No i dont think i get that poppy ive been on dla for around 8/9 years and i get 125 a week for esa 
  • poppy123456
    Then you wouldn't have been claiming the SDP. It was most likely because your DLA stopped and affected the ESA payment as sometimes that can happen. It's nothing to worry about, your ESA will continue.
  • Scooot09XXX
    Thanks poppy will i be own any money for the sdp 
  • poppy123456
    I have no idea. To claim SDP you must live alone, or be classed as living alone, not one must be claiming carers allowance for looking after you and you need to be claiming mid/high rate care DLA or daily living PIP.
  • Scooot09XXX
    No my daughter lives with me and she doesnt claim carers thanks poppy 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.