Repot for pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Repot for pip

pound1234
pound1234 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
edited October 2018 in Mental health and wellbeing
hi ive got my repot what the asser says to me and how points what he. Thinks I should get he has give me 11 points on my report but I’ve not had a letter to say how much I should get and if I did get 11 point can they mark me hight or lower which the points thanks xx

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Was your 11 points divided between daily living and mobility or all on one
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pound1234

If you score between eight and 11 points for your daily living needs in the PIP test, you get the standard rate of the daily living component. You get the enhanced rate if you score 12 points or more.

Daily living - standard rate                      £57.30
    Daily living - enhanced rate                      £85.60
    Mobility - standard rate                      £22.65
    Mobility - enhanced rate                      £59.75
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • crazydaisy
    crazydaisy Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi Sam Scope!
    Is 12 points or more the same for the mobility part?
    thanks.
    x
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Hi Sam Scope!
    Is 12 points or more the same for the mobility part?
    thanks.
    x
    @crazydaisy Yes you will need 12 points on each, for Daily living 12 for Enhanced and 12 for Mobility Enhanced.

between 8-11 is standered rate.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• pound1234
    pound1234 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Hi thanks for replying I got 11 points for daylight living and 20 points for mobile but that’s on the report from the asser so I not sure if It will change I’ve not had my award letter to say, what the fainal score was xx
  • crazydaisy
    crazydaisy Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Pound1234

thats fantastic, but such a shame they couldn't have given you one more point on the daily living part!

well I've had a text to say the DWP have got my application so that's something! Not sure how long it will be until I hear about the f2f etc.

Im so pleased you've got a good result though! Hoping I do too??
    xxxxx

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 33 Courageous
    Hi everyone 
    new to this and just wanted to ask if anyone knows what to expect at a pip tribunal for n Monday. Really nervous don’t know what they are gonna grill me on. I have severe fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, damaged nerves in my neck and shoulders, IBS, anxiety and depression and vertigo. A lot going on. Was awarded 0 at face to face assessment over 1 year ago and can I just say that was the worst experience of my life. Any info would be great thanks x 

Brightness