Received another Work Capabilities Assessment form after winning mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Received another Work Capabilities Assessment form after winning mandatory reconsideration

Wavydave1
Wavydave1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I,m currently on ESA support group and standard pip

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Wavydave1

Good Evening & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

We have got some info & advice here on our website.

I’m on off the “Community Champions” here on our site.

Please please let me know if I can help you with anything???????
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @Wavydave1,

Welcome to Scope's online community! It's great to have you here.

Have you checked out our dedicated Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and PIP categories? There may be some information and support in those groups which you might find useful.

Do feel free to have a look around, and let us know if we can help in any way!
    Liam
  • Wavydave1
    Wavydave1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    I was awarded pip pip for 3 years this January after winning my mandatory reconsideration over ESA support group but today received yet another work capabilities form.i had a assesment in jJanury and a home assessment for my pip do I really have to fill it in again
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @Wavydave1,

I've moved this post into our dedicated Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) category so other members of our community can offer advice and support. :)

Do let us know if you have any other questions!
    Liam
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,353 Disability Gamechanger
    Wavydave1 said:
    I was awarded pip pip for 3 years this January after winning my mandatory reconsideration over ESA support group but today received yet another work capabilities form.i had a assesment in jJanury and a home assessment for my pip do I really have to fill it in again
    Hi,

They can re-asses you at anytime for ESA. That ESA50 form will need to be filled and return with all your evidence by the date stated in the letter.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Jazzguitar
    Jazzguitar Community member Posts: 180 Courageous
    Where in Plymouth Devon can I get help for my memory and sleep problems? Neville Pearson
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,353 Disability Gamechanger
    Where in Plymouth Devon can I get help for my memory and sleep problems? Neville Pearson
    You should speak to you GP, they will be able to help you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.