Trying to find relevant support groups / online groups
I hope you’re all well and please let me know if this is the wrong forum for posting my question.
I am a male and
approaching 50 years of age. I was born
with a whole host of problems:
Right Convergent Strabismus
Deformity Of Right Foot
Operation for Squint
I have live with all
this since birth. I am trying to find local support groups or online groups made up of people who are experiencing the same types of issues.
Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments