I have scoliosis of the spine unemployed — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have scoliosis of the spine unemployed

Oldcaveman
Oldcaveman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2018 in Work and employment
I have scoliosis of the spine unemployed and find it difficult  to find work no help from job centre 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Oldcaveman   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I understand your situation as I am sure many members of our community can identify with.

Including myself. You may need to speak to a member of our team.

For advice and guidance.  You can call free 0808 800 3333.

Hope that helps.

We are a friendly community. Care and share. Please ask if we can advise or want to know something .Some one will know.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Oldcaveman, and a warm welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding employment. You may be interested in Scope's Support to Work scheme, which you can participate in from home and may help you to find suitable opportunities going forwards.
  • Oldcaveman
    Oldcaveman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you for getting back in touch with me regarding my disability and getting back to work with a group called pluss which is supposed to help you get back to work but this is my second time with them being it mandatory I got this through the Jobcentre first time with them which is considered a job search there are between 10 to 12 other people the same situation as me and that's all we ended up doing with motability it means that I can no longer do anything standing work or heavy lifting and I have osteochondritis as well as varicose veins so I thought I'd put you in the picture to what is going on at the moment was on my Incapacity Benefit for 10 years yours sincerely Phillip Bailey

Brightness