mandatory reconcideratio — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

mandatory reconcideratio

chiddy
chiddy Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi could anyone tell me how long you should have to wait for an esa mandatory reconsideration please,i got the decision makers report at the end of may 2018,i then sent the reason why i disagreed with the decision maker to the mandatory reconsideration team straigh away that was over 22 weeks ago,i have rang them on a weekly basis ? when i rang them on friday 28th september they told me to ring back in 4 WEEKS. Is there anyway i could rush them on or complain thanks 4 any advise 

Comments

• Incywincy21
    Incywincy21 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    I'm not an expert but I was told when I did an MR that there is no time scale that is set for the DWP to make an MR decision :(
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,325 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Incywincy is correct, there's no timescales, although 22 weeks does seem rather a long time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.