pip assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip assessment

Options
topshoes
topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
should i take medical paper work from hospitals with me . thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You  should have sent these copied in with your PIP application but there shouldn’t be a problem taking copies to your acessment and asking, requesting that they be read and taken into account.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I disagree with that. A lot of HCP's will refuse to accept any evidence from you on the day of your assessment. I've heard it happen many many times.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I disagree with that. A lot of HCP's will refuse to accept any evidence from you on the day of your assessment. I've heard it happen many many times.
    Yep so true.
    Told me at my first assessment that "she wasn't interested in what they say - they should go to the DWP".
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I was told to send mine to DWP because he couldn't accept it and he actually gave me an envelope to post it to DWP :o
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    Options
    thank you  @poppy123456 , @Yadnad @wilko Sorry about two threads on same thing would not send last night or this morning  now got two  x
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My acessor took photo copies of the additional evidence i handed in at my acessment, and at my second acessment I handed the accessor a statement which he gave me an acceptance note before leaving.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.