Would you like to work for the online community and gain new skills? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Would you like to work for the online community and gain new skills?

Sam_Alumni
Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
edited November 2018 in Research and opportunities
After saying goodbye to the brilliant @Chloe_Scope we are looking for a new online community intern.

Are you passionate about supporting others and creating positive change? Are you looking to develop a career in digital marketing and community management? Scope’s online community is a supportive forum where people connected by disability can share experiences and advice.

two people sat across the table from eachother with a cup of tea and a laptop open on the Scope website

The role is for four days a week for three months. Timings and length can be flexible to fit in with other commitments such as training and job seeking. You can work in our office in London, remotely (if you have a good internet connection) or a combination of the two.

Former interns include @Pippa_Scope and @LiamO_Dell who both now work for Scope and so there is great potential in the intern placement.

If you are interested, then take a look at the job profile here, you can read the person specification and role profile and find out more, and we look forward to seeing your applications! Applications close on 11/11/18

Scope
Senior online community officer

Comments

• Garza
    Garza Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    I am really interested in this and have sent you an email with some questions and concerns, mainly around the fact that I am on benefits
  • o5jessica
    o5jessica Community member Posts: 42 Connected
    Garza said:
    I am really interested in this and have sent you an email with some questions and concerns, mainly around the fact that I am on benefits
    Yes and what about personal care high level needs too.
    What if not working ling time no CV or someone to other Dr to confirm whether one fit this type of work?

DusaDisa people need extra support my past experience or media nuj member
    Ran own company and more before I got I'll 
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    New skills are for the young and I already have so much experience and memories that one of my sons young friends is jealous of what I know and have experienced, lol!

I use the site to let off steam sometimes and to help others (when I have the energy). Maybe O would make friends too if I could be a more regular user but that's unlikely.

I would, however, recommend this community to anyone young enough to benefit as I find it a good place for anyone disabled.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • Eadiesmummy1
    Eadiesmummy1 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    i tried to click on the link to the job profile but its saying i cannot access the link x
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Eadiesmummy1
    Im afraid the applications are now closed for this role.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Eadiesmummy1
    Eadiesmummy1 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    @Sam_Scope aww thats such a shame! i will keep an eye out in the future. thank you x 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.