Appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appeal

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
How long appeal take they would of got yesterday Friday. Dwp never looked at my mr 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

There's huge backlogs across most of the country and some people are waiting a year for their hearing date.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    Options
    Lawyer said fews wks. Appeal centre and tribunal is different 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think you're misunderstanding the person that's representing you. As your MR decision remained the same it's Tribunal, waiting times for hearing dates for these can be as much as 1 year and not just a few weeks. Tribunal/appeal are the same.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Options
    I have waited 23 weeks now my appeal was booked for Tuesday but it has been postponed due to a Doctor not being able to sit on the panel.
  • sam12
    Options
    Mad  having to wait .Dwp didn't read my mr tossers 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.